National Youth Event 2016
National Youth Event (NYE) 2016 will bring many firsts for us including hosting the event on a non-college campus for the first time in NYE history! It will also be the first National Youth Event that will invite families and non-youth visitors to attend! We are also proudly partnering with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) to jointly host NYE next summer for the first time ever with a sister denomination!
How Much Will It Cost?
This is the first National Youth Event hosted on a non-college campus and so the prices will be slightly more than past NYE costs. We have worked hard to keep costs reasonably low while also offering amazing value for the gathering experience centered in faith, leadership, social justice and service. For five days and four nights, the cost is $549 per person (double occupancy) or $599 per person (single occupancy).
Add a donation offering of any amount to your registration to help underwrite costs for National Youth Event and maintain affordable rates for all.
Why Do We Have Increased Rates?
NYE 2016 is substantially discounted for the value of participating in five days and four nights of programming which includes housing, most meals, snacks, park access, Wi-Fi and local ground transportation! The program offers a generous discount by more than 50% which is unmatched for a week at any theme park!
How Can We Support NYE for 2016 and Beyond?
In an effort to honor our fiscal responsibility and to insure the event is sustainable, we are asking our wider church communities to share in the costs in a variety of ways:
• Adding a Donation offering of any amount to your registration to help underwrite costs.
• Sponsoring a youth participant to attend NYE 2016!
• Hosting and/or supporting a fundraising effort.
• Incorporating National Youth Event and wider church youth functions on weekly offerings or yearly fundraising calendar for your church, association or conference settings!
• Become an NYE SPONSOR (email firstname.lastname@example.org
So What's Included in This Amazing Experience?
1. Youth Inspired Programing dedicated to faith, leadership, social justice and service!
2. 5-days and 4-nights of exclusive housing and recreation at Disney Coronado Springs Resort.
3. Park Access (A Park Hopper is included which grants access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Parks).
4. 8 Meals & Daily Snacks
5. Free Wi-Fi
6. Local Ground Transportation (Including Airport Shuttle)
And so much more!
Overview and Information
Exclusive Housing at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: Check it out! CLICK HERE!
2-day Hopper All Park Access for all Disney Theme Parks: Get inspired! CLICK HERE!
(Including Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, & Disney's Animal Kingdom Park)
8-Meals & Daily Snacks
(Friday is a full day in the theme parks and meals are on your own)
Disney’s YES (Youth Education Series): Learn more! CLICK HERE!
(All youth participants will have the option to participate in Disney YES!)
Service Projects & Social Justice Outreach: Explore Opportunities! CLICK HERE!
(There will be optional community immersion experiences beyond the Disney and Coronado Springs campuses!)
Workshops & TIE Experiences (Theological, Interactive and Educational)
Free Wi-fi Accessibility
(Yep, selfies unlimited!)
(Including airport, theme park shuttles and transport to service projects.)